How to Win at Slots
There are methods to increase your chances to win at slots, but there are no systems, strategies or secrets that can make you a sure winner. Those who claim you can make money consistently with their slot system are con artists; avoid them!
So, increase your chances and find a way of how to win at slots? Use these proven strategies:
- Before you deposit your money, consider what it is you would like to achieve. Do you want to play for a certain length of time, or do you hope to win a certain amount? What is your goal? Think about it. It's important!
- Don't aim too high. Suppose you've just deposited $100 to play online slots. It would be wishful thinking to hope to turn $100 into $25,000, but it is not an unrealistic expectation to double your money.
- Set a reasonable goal for yourself and quit the session as soon as you've achieved what you hoped for. Don't get greedy, continue playing and you WILL put it all back. You know that from past experience!
- Stretch your bankroll. Make the amount of money you start with last as long as possible. Start with the lowest coin size, switch to a higher denomination only if you're winning. The longer you can make your money last, the better your chance that you will line up that winning combination for a big payout.
- Play the right machine. When trying to decide which online slot machine to play, consider the size of your bankroll and your priorities. If you are hoping for a very sizeable jackpot, make it a progressive machine. If you'd rather play for a longer period of time and would be happy with a modest win, then find an online slot machine with a relatively small jackpot, but with a paytable that offers a good range of small to medium payouts.
Select a great online casino
To win at slots is largely a matter of Luck, but you can help fickle Lady Luck along by becoming a tougher online casino customer.